- Responsible for the full spectrum of tax support for the direct and indirect taxation particularly in areas such as tax advisory work, tax planning, compliance and risk management.
- You will be actively involved in corporate tax planning across all lines of business, including developing models for new businesses.
- You should be a degree-qualiﬁed in accounting, tax law or tax economics with at least 8 years of relevant experience from a professional ﬁrm or a well established multinational.
- Several years’ exposure in regional/international tax is ideal.
- You have excellent accounting, international tax knowledge and advisory skills.
- An independent team player with good communication and analytical skills, you are pro-active, self-motivated and process-oriented.
- Strong exposure dealing with senior management and multiple stakeholders.